We’ll visit you on site and work with you to find a finance solution that really succeeds in saving you time, money and getting your business travelling faster. We give you access to a wide range of finance strategies and we’ll be completely transparent about what’s involved, so you can make a fully informed decision.
Whether you’re an owner/driver or an executive fleet manager, we make purchasing our trucks and buses a completely stress-free experience. Our team is industry trained and professionally accredited, so you’ll get the best finance advice for your trade or business. Here’s just some of the ways we’re making financing your next truck easier:
- Finance packages tailor made for you – choose from fixed repayment loans, consumer finance, leasing, hire purchase and chattel mortgages
- Flexible repayments – Structure your repayments to suit your budget for any time of the year
- Protect your investment – we’re also a one-stop shop for a wide range of insurance packages, including GAP cover, loan protection, tyre and rim insurance, extended warranties and more
- A single location for your paperwork – we make the process simpler by combining your finance and insurance packages in one
- Lightning approvals – Get approved fast, drive away faster. All you’ll need to do is sign the paperwork and decide when to pick up your new truck.
Hino Fleet Financing
An operating lease enables customers with 20 or more trucks and buses to outsource vehicle acquisition and disposal, passing the risks of ownership onto HFS. The customer may choose any or all of the Fleet Management Services as part of their monthly payment.
Features and benefits:
- 100% funding at a known monthly cost
- Simplified administration as lease rentals, normally fully tax deductible (except luxury vehicles), are expensed at the same rate in profit and loss account and cash flows
- No liability or asset is shown on the balance sheet
- Maintenance risk is eliminated as tyres, registration and other running costs can be built into the rental to provide the customer with a known fixed expense for varied terms and kilometres
- Fleet servicing and OH&S compliance is managed by qualified mechanics using HFS’ purchasing power on trucks and buses, labour and parts
- Resale risk is eliminated, as vehicle is returned to HFS at the end of lease term with no residual value liability
For further information please contact Prestige Hino.