We’ll visit you on site and work with you to find a finance solution that really succeeds in saving you time, money and getting your business travelling faster. We give you access to a wide range of finance strategies and we’ll be completely transparent about what’s involved, so you can make a fully informed decision.
Whether you’re an owner/driver or an executive fleet manager, we make purchasing our trucks and buses a completely stress-free experience. Our team is industry trained and professionally accredited, so you’ll get the best finance advice for your trade or business. Here’s just some of the ways we’re making financing your next truck easier:
- Finance packages tailor made for you – choose from fixed repayment loans, consumer finance, leasing, hire purchase and chattel mortgages
- Flexible repayments – Structure your repayments to suit your budget for any time of the year
- Protect your investment – we’re also a one-stop shop for a wide range of insurance packages, including GAP cover, loan protection, tyre and rim insurance, extended warranties and more
- A single location for your paperwork – we make the process simpler by combining your finance and insurance packages in one
- Lightning approvals – Get approved fast, drive away faster. All you’ll need to do is sign the paperwork and decide when to pick up your new truck.
Tailor make your finance and grow your business with Prestige Hino.
When it comes to financing your next truck, Hino Financial Services provides a real advantage with a great range of flexible finance options. We’re committed to tailoring and arranging finance solutions that best suit your needs.
Not only will that help you get into your Hino truck sooner, it can actually help grow your business.
Backed by the strength of Toyota Financial Services, Australia’s largest automotive financier, you’ll enjoy peace of mind plus the satisfaction of dealing with the people who understand Hino best.
If you are an existing Hino Financial Services customer experiencing financial hardship due to drought, we’re committed to doing what we can to help. Email us and we will be in touch to discuss your situation.